Firstly, I knew apple cider vinegar couple of years ago when I was looking for some way to lose few pounds to fit my body. I was working out and following suitable diet but there was still few pounds I can’t lose. Some friend advised me to try apple cider vinegar.
I usually search in depth about anything concerning my health. I read about apple cider vinegar, how to prepare, different uses for weight loss, diabetes, skin, hair and general health, dangers and benefits, pros and cons of apple cider vinegar.
The confirmed thing that I found that scientific trials conducted in labs and on humans proved apple cider vinegar weight loss results.
When talking about apple cider vinegar, it can be used for weight loss, diabetes, reducing cholesterol level, control of blood pressure. “GREAT WAYS APPLE CIDER VINEGAR CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE”
But like any other material it has some side effects, but the best is that they all are controllable. So let’s know the pros and cons of drinking apple cider vinegar.
Apple cider vinegar Pros
Of course weight loss comes in first. Through hundreds of years vinegar has been used for weight loss (may be other types) but recently apple cider vinegar is confirmed to help in weight loss according to study of 12 people in 2009, and this is the best of apple cider vinegar diet pros.
Heart health and blood pressure
Apple cider vinegar contains malic acid which act on atherosclerotic vessels and decrease deposition of cholesterol in that vessels. So it maintain controlled blood pressure and protect heart from clots.
Improve insulin sensitivity for diabetics
The effect of apple cider vinegar in levels of glucose in blood is the most confirmed pros of taking apple cider vinegar. As ACV enhance insulin sensitivity to glucose and help in lowering blood glucose levels after starchy meals.
Apple cider vinegar pros for skin
Apple cider vinegar removes skin warts and acne. It treats sunburns when diluted and applied directly. It may be used as a toner for face, or you can add few drops to your bath to enhance your skin health.
Effect of apple cider vinegar on cancer
Some lab studies found that drinking apple cider vinegar may kill some cancerous cells and inhibit their growth. Apple cider vinegar was linked to decrease incidence of esophageal cancer.
Apple cider vinegar Cons
- Apple cider vinegar may cause some damage to teeth enamel when taken directly, but you can avoid that by diluting apple cider vinegar well before drinking apple cider vinegar. It is recommended to dilute 2 tablespoons of vinegar to a cup of water.
- ACV may cause some throat burns due to acidic effect of apple cider vinegar. So it is recommended to dilute vinegar before drinking or you may use apple cider vinegar pills.
- Long use of apple cider vinegar may decrease levels of calcium in blood and reduce bone density causing weakness of bones. So you shouldn’t use for long times. Consider exercising and following good diet to decrease time of consuming ACV.
- Apple cider vinegar is very dangerous to the eyes so be careful when applying to skin of face.
- Diabetic people should consult their doctor before consuming apple cider vinegar to control blood sugar level.
Pros and Cons of drinking apple cider vinegar should be considered well and be in mind before consuming apple cider vinegar for any of its beneficial uses.
At last, if you have any chronic disease, you should consult your Doctor before using apple cider vinegar.
For more information read HERE